This service makes moving in a whole lot easier.
How does it work?
1. You register for the service ($5) by clicking the link below.
2. You ship belongings to us via UPS or FedEx from home or order from a vendor.
Label the boxes as follows: Student's name John's Pack 727 W. Ellsworth Rd #5 Ann Arbor, MI 48108
3. We send an email letting you know when a package arrives.
4. We deliver your belongings to your new Ann Arbor residence (see more details on this below) and charge your credit card for the delivery according to this schedule.
for RESIDENCE HALLS
- Standard box (up to 50#; up to 18X18X24) - $15
- Overweight box (51-70#; up to 18X18X24) - $25
- Oversize box (up to 50#; up to 24X24X24) - $25
- Oversize/Overweight box (51-70#; up to 24X24X24) - $35
- Heavyweight box (71-100#; up to 24X24X24) - $.75/pound
FOR OFF-CAMPUS HOUSING
- Standard box (up to 50#; up to 18X18X24) - $20
- Overweight box (51-70#; up to 18X18X24) - $30
- Oversize box (up to 50#; up to 24X24X24) - $30
- Oversize/Overweight box (51-70#; up to 24X24X24) - $40
- Heavyweight box (71-100#; up to 24X24X24) - $1/pound
Students moving into a residence hall will find their boxes in your dorm's package room. The University does not allow in-room delivery. Just inquire with the community center after checking in and they will direct you to your boxes.
Students moving into Landmark, Zaragon, The Hub, Foundry, Six11, The Yard and ArborBlu or any of these sororities ADPi, AGD, AEPhi, AXO, DPhiE, KKG, PiBetaPhi, SDT, Sigma Kappa, TriDelt, XO and Zeta will find belongings already in their rooms. For other buildings, check with the office to find out how they work with JPS; this can change from year to year (determined by management).
Unfortunately, neither Varsity nor 411 Lofts allow pre-arrival deliveries. Therefore, we have to deliver the same day you move in. We cannot guarantee or estimate a delivery time for your delivery.
All boxes must be in our possession by August 24th.